Top Ways To Give
So Many Reasons to Give!
Your investment will go a long way to:
- Help bring about tangible results:
- Faster service,
- Earlier diagnosis and treatment,
- Easier access to treatment.
- Provide excellent health care close to home for our growing community.
- Make annual upgrades to medical equipment.
- Enable our hospital to continue to offer patients a range of improved, integrated services, close to home, and digitally linked to further services when they are required.
- Build on an already strong team of health care professionals in our hospital.
- Provide additional incentives for recruiting specialists and health care professionals to your community.
- Vastly improve access to MRI for residents and visitors.
- Save precious time and lives by enabling simultaneous viewing of medical test results by specialists at our regional hospital in Owen Sound and, in future, other urban centres.
- Ensure that hospital care is there when you need it.
Your support is critical. Please give generously.
Ways of Giving to the Fund
A Bequest Through Your Will or RRSP/RRIF is a thoughtful way of supporting the future needs of your health care facility, with a possibility of reducing your estate tax or probate fees.
A Gift Of Life Insurance is a thoughtful and cost effective way to assist your local hospital through The Meaford Hospital Foundation. You can donate a new or existing policy, and depending on how your gift is arranged, you may receive a tax receipt for the insurance premiums you pay.
A Gift Of Securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) provide an opportunity to make a significant charitable gift, while enjoying tax advantages. For investment assistance contact: Julie Sheenan, CPCA, Associate Investment Advistor, BMO Nesbitt Burns, 115 Hurontario Street, Suite 401, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2LP – 705-446-2232 or 866-485-0565.
Living Memorial – See your gift in action today! A living memorial is simply a gift of capital during your lifetime. Gifts may be in the form of cash, cheques and real estate.
Annuities – A gift that provides you with a reliable, continuous income throughout your life and tax benefits on that income.
Charitable Reminder Trusts – You can continue to enjoy the income from your investments, and at the same time receive a tax receipt. Upon your death the trust passes to the charity, and is not subject to probate fees or public disclosure.
In Memoriam Donations
Memorials – to honour the loss of a loved one
Celebrations – Consider as an alternative to a traditional gift – recognize special events such as anniversaries, birthdays and births.
“In this new world of health care, even the best have to get better.”
You may make your donation by pre-authorized cheque, credit card or banking payment, by registered mail.
Meaford Hospital Foundation
229 Nelson St. West,