Top Ways To Give
So Many Reasons to Give!
Your investment will go a long way to bring:
- Faster service,
- Earlier diagnosis and treatment,
- Easier access to treatment.
- Provide excellent healthcare close to home for our growing community.
- Make annual upgrades to medical equipment.
- Enable our hospital to continue to offer patients a range of improved, integrated services, close to home, and digitally linked to further services when they are required.
- Build on an already strong team of healthcare professionals in our hospital.
- Provide additional incentives for recruiting specialists and healthcare professionals to your community.
- Save precious time and lives by enabling simultaneous viewing of medical test results by specialists at our regional hospital in Owen Sound and, in future, other urban centers.
- Ensure that hospital care is there when you need it.
Your donation today will enable the hospital to keep pace with rapidly changing technology to ensure the very best possible care for the people of Meaford and the surrounding area. Undesignated gifts fund the hospital’s highest priority needs.
If you prefer, you may also designate your gift to support a project or area of interest that best meets your charitable priorities.
Your support is critical. Please give generously.
Ways of Giving to the Fund
A Bequest Through Your Will or RRSP/RRIF is a thoughtful way of supporting the future needs of your health care facility, with a possibility of reducing your estate tax or probate fees.
A Gift Of Life Insurance is a thoughtful and cost effective way to assist your local hospital through The Meaford Hospital Foundation. You can donate a new or existing policy, and depending on how your gift is arranged, you may receive a tax receipt for the insurance premiums you pay.
A Gift Of Securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) provide an opportunity to make a significant charitable gift, while enjoying tax advantages.
For investment assistance contact: Julie Sheenan, CPCA, Associate Investment Advistor, BMO Nesbitt Burns, 115 Hurontario Street, Suite 401, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2LP – 705-446-2232 or 866-485-0565.
Living Memorial – See your gift in action today! A living memorial is simply a gift of capital during your lifetime. Gifts may be in the form of cash, cheques and real estate.
Annuities – A gift that provides you with a reliable, continuous income throughout your life and tax benefits on that income.
Charitable Reminder Trusts – You can continue to enjoy the income from your investments, and at the same time receive a tax receipt. Upon your death the trust passes to the charity, and is not subject to probate fees or public disclosure.
In Memoriam Donations
Memorials – to honour the loss of a loved one
Celebrations – Consider as an alternative to a traditional gift – recognize special events such as anniversaries, birthdays and births.
“In this new world of healthcare, even the best have to get better.”
You may make your donation by pre-authorized cheque, credit card or banking payment, by registered mail.
Meaford Hospital Foundation
229 Nelson St. West,