To purchase tickets CLICK HERE
Meaford Hospital Foundation Healthcare Lottery Rules
- 23 prizes will be awarded in the Healthcare Lottery. The total value of all prizes drawn is $9,700.00
- No more than 3,500 tickets will be printed
- Draw dates are as follows: Early Bird Draw Wednesday October 2, 2019 at noon (deadline to purchase is October 1 at 2pm), 18 Bi-Weekly draws: October 9, 16, 30, November 13, 27 2019. 12 noon. Deadline to purchase is the day before each draw at 2pm. Grand Prize Draw December 11 at noon. Deadline to purchase tickets is December 10 at 2pm.
- Ticket purchases are not tax deductible
- Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor
- Only tickets that have been paid for and/or have been verified as paid for are eligible to be entered for the draws.
- In the event of an invalid credit card, tickets issued will be considered invalid
- The name on the ticket cannot be changed once draws commence.
- All sales are non-refundable
- In the event more than one name is on the ticket, prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket). Any transfer of prizes must happen independently of the Meaford Hospital Foundation Healthcare Lottery.
- Prizes given as awarded, no substitutions unless the donating organization of that prize specifies substitutions or changes can be made.
- All values stated are retail at the time of tender and are approximate.
- Prize winners are asked to claim prizes in a timely manner following notification. Any prizes which are not claimed shall be secured for a period of six months from the date of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported and a charitable allocation will be approved by the licensing body.
- Tickets will be drawn LIVE on the Meaford Hospital Foundation Facebook page, however the primary ticket holder will be notified by phone by the Meaford Hospital Foundation as to what they have won and where/how to claim their prize(s).
- A complete list of winners will be posted online by Monday December 12 at 5pm at www.mhfoundation.ca. The list will be updated as the lottery progresses. A printed list of winners will be available upon request
- Winners consent to the release of their name and photograph for publicity purposes
- This event is administered by the Meaford Hospital Foundation. Any personal information that you provide is collected for the purposes of fulfilling this lottery, promoting future such lotteries and other fundraising activities. The Foundation does not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists.